Submissions from Readers


by Candace

Question:My father in law suffered stroke a week ago. Dr said full recovery, he was tranferred to rehab. Since then he is going downhill, cant use right arm, difficulty walking, swallowibg. Now he has pneumonia and they said he might need a feeding tube. Shouldn't he go back to hospital?

Answer: If it was my relative, I would request that he be transferred to a hospital to be examined further.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stroke Rehabilitation Questions.

Search this website:

Stroke Rehab Guide 

Exercises Included!


Share your stroke survival story