Submissions from Readers

LE weakness

Question I had a hemorrhagic stroke 5 years ago. I am 52. I have mostly recovered but my balance is not very good and I cannot flex my right hamstring. I just noticed this and want to try to rehabilitate it. I have found some home exercises but should I try PT or is it kind of late? Thanks.

Answer: It is never too late to try physical therapy. I would definitely recommend getting a physician's referral to a PT For treatment.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stroke Rehabilitation Questions.

Search this website:

Stroke Rehab Guide 

Exercises Included!


Share your stroke survival story