Submissions from Readers

Getting into Rehab

Question: My husband had mini strokes, and his right side is weak, who do I talk to or call so I can get him into therapy?

Answer: He would need to visit a physician who can write a prescription for therapy. Once you have a prescription, you can contact whatever facility you would like, and they can check to see if rehab is covered by your insurance. If you are unaware of facilities near you, ask the physician who writes the therapy prescription.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stroke Rehabilitation Questions.

Search this website:

Stroke Rehab Guide 

Exercises Included!


Share your stroke survival story